Friday, September 23, 2011

6 months of Dalton

I can't believe that 6 months have gone by since the day our sweet boy was born. He has been an absolute joy and we love him to pieces! Here's a recap of the past 6 months....okay, well just in pictures :)

1 minute old 


1 hour

1 Day

1 week

1 month


2 months




3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months
We sure love this lil punkin!




I'm crazy about this boy of mine. Who wouldn't be though, really? He's sweet and happy and fills our home with love and laughter. Addie adores him and I love watching him giggle at her. He's on the move these days! He's soooo close to crawling and rolls all over the place. He wants to be big, but I'm not quite ready for that yet. Today, he played at the park with Addie and even went on the swings :)

This pretty much sums up his attitude towards life. 

5 comments:

Melissa Rees said...

His eyes are killing me! So beautiful!!

Lori said...

so crazy how fast 6 months have gone! his hair kills me.

Megan said...

That last picture sums up how he always is. I love that big, open mouthed grin. So stinkin cute!

Pieces of Us said...

I love his chubbiness. So sweet!

Janiel said...

Oh he is soooo darling!! Love his eyes!!