Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Girls' road trip!


Yay! After not seeing Aunt Ashley for 2 months, Addie and I got to go to Jackson Hole and visit her! It was so fun to see Ashley and I'm pretty sure that she was excited to see us. Here they are so cute together- Addie is exactly 5 months old the day this was taken- what a big girl! She's rolling from her tummy to her back really good now- she showed off for Ash. We really miss our family and friends who live away from us and it was so great to spend time with Ashley.


Here we are at Jenny lake. It was way too cold and a little rainy, so we didn't take the boat ride, but it was a fun little adventure and the Tetons are so pretty.


1 comments:

Niki said...

Wow I can't believe how big she is getting! I love her little hair it is so cute, can't wait to see you guys in I think 10 days or so we have to play ok?
Love You Guys!
Niki