Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cute Cousins and other stuff

I've been meaning to blog for over a week now, but it seems like we've just been so busy. Every time I get on the computer to blog, I end up getting sidetracked with work and then it's 11pm.....but hey, work is picking up and getting busy so that's good! The rush of people realizing the first time home buyer tax credit is expiring soon has begun! Yay for me :)

I'm very happy that we had some storms the past two weeks to clear out the awful inversion. We've had some pretty snow and blue skies....perfect for daddy and Addie to get out and wash my car! Addie loooves to be a "helper" these days, and really really loves being a helper when it involves being outside.



We got to watch Beckam for the day a couple of weeks ago and Addie liked having a buddy around..... One reason Aunt Jenny rocks- Sugar Cookies :)
The kids liked being able to put sprinkles on their cookies and then enjoyed eating them (well the frosting in Addie's case)

Our cousin Jen was in town for Christmas and she brought her cute little girl Mia over a couple days before they left to try and get some pictures of her with her cousins.....well taking pictures of a toddler and two infants is tricky, so here's the best we could do.




My sister-in-law Melissa, who's 32 weeks pregnant, had an emergency appendectomy on Saturday...no fun! Her cute little Deacon got to come over today while she recovers in the hospital. Addie likes having other little kids around and had fun playing with him....who wouldn't....isn't he a cutie?


One Reason Uncle Jed Rocks.


Deacon had a sleepover with us tonight. The kids had a bath then Deacon requested we all play on the stairs in jammies before bed.
Look at Addie adoring him :)

Well that's about all I can remember from the past couple of weeks. I can't believe how fast January has flown by! We still have a lot more winter to get through, so all you other cousins and friends out there who we haven't seen- bring on the play dates!

6 comments:

cidnym said...

I love the cousin pictures!!! The picture of Mia, Tristen and Addie is a scream! You're so blesssed to have such beautiful cousins that are close in age to Addie. I'm sure she will grow up with lots of precious family memories.

Janiel said...

Oh so cute!! Jed is such a great uncle :)

Megan said...

Seriously. I am glad it has flown by for you, but I want this month (and this Winter) for that matter to be over with! Bleh! The last picture of Addie is super cute. And I have to remind myself when Anna wants to 'help' that I need to let her (even though my compulsive control issues want to take over) because it won't be long before she won't want to anymore. So props to you guys! So I take it we will shoot for February sometime for a double date perhaps? You should email me sometime so we can plan that!

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

You guys are so lucky to have so many little ones in the fam! We have none :( I hope your sister-in-law is doing ok. Scary!

mommy princess said...

Sophie has those same monkey jammies! She looovvves them. She and Addie would be great friends I think.

Amanda said...

Oh that video is awesome. Totally making Jed do that with Max the next time we hang out. Yes indeedy!