Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dalton's Blessing Day

Jed blessed Dalton on Sunday. It was a great day!
Jed said that the whole time he was saying the blessing Dalton was looking at him and smiling :) 
So sweet! This boy's smile seriously melts my heart. I just love him to pieces. Jed did a wonderful job. 
My kids sure are blessed to have such a great dad.

We didn't get great pictures, but hey it's something.

Me and my dad

My pretty mom and Dalton
(Janet took this and the next picture)

 I love my kids


4 generations of Wellers- what handsome guys!

Me and my mom and brothers (sans Jason, we missed him. He's in CA)

Grammy Dawn

We had a lot of other family and friends come and support us. We really appreciate that and felt very loved. Dalton is one lucky boy indeed. I was so happy that the weather cooperated. It was a gorgeous day, which was good since we had brunch outside afterwards. We served up some yummy crepes and toppings along with some breakfast casseroles that were a big hit. The recipes for them can be found here and here for those who asked me for them. Thanks again to everyone for your help and for the love and support. We have wonderful families!

1 comments:

Melissa Rees said...

It was a great day! He is such a cutie :) We have all been blessed with great kids!