Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm thankful for these people....

Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I have so many things to be thankful for. I could attempt to list them all, but I don't think anyone would want to read a list that long. When I have had trials and difficult times, I have thanked my Heavenly Father for my many blessings and tried to name them all. Often I find that it makes whatever impossible trial is at hand a little smaller and less important. What's most important? My faith and my family. Everything else is just filler.

These people make my life complete.















That about sums it up. I LOVE my family.

4 comments:

Melissa Rees said...

They turned out so good! Love the very last one :) And much thanks for posting that picture with me stuffing my fat face!!

McBride Family said...

LOVE your family pictures, and you summed it up perfectly saying everything else is filler. so true!

Megan said...

I have said it before, but I will say it again - those pictures turned out so great. I hadn't seen the last one though and I believe that one is my fave!

Emily said...

Cute cute!! I love them!! What a cute family!