Sunday, July 20, 2008

Reunions, Parties and Jed's Birthday!

Happy Birthday Jed! Jed turned 28 on Friday! Today we had cake with some family here and then Jed and Addie decided to take it down a notch and chill...it's been a busy past few days! Addie loves her daddy so much (so does her mommy). It is so cute to watch her get excited and squeal at him when he comes home. Happy Birthday sweetheart- I love you the most!


Saturday evening we had a party at Jed's parents house for his grandma Margaret. She turned 70- which is hard to believe! She has more energy and does more than most 40-year-olds! We love you Margaret! Great Grandma Margaret, Grammy Dawn and Addie

Girls being girls- look at these little dolls in their cute summer dresses! Kiana is 11 months, Eden is almost a year, and Addie is six months. (Again, very tricky getting pics of mulitple babies- this was take 6)


So through the wonderful world of Blogs, I was reunited with my long last friend Megan! We were such good friends in high school and have lost track over the years. We went to lunch with our little ones...Here are Annabelle and Addie being cute

My friend Niki was here visiting so we got together and took our little ones swimming at my mom's house. It was fun and good to hang out for awhile. I took tons of pictures in the pool, haha but none where they were both looking. Here they are after swimming- cute little friends :)


What a fun week it has been! Jed's 10th year reunion was Friday, which was also his birthday. He pulled the birthday card and opted to go see the new Batman movie (which was AWESOME!) instead of actually going. However, he had a few friends in town for it who were going and we were able to get together with a few of them this week. It was fun to see/meet them. He was brought back to the DECA days....while I just enjoyed the cute kids and arranging the future marriage of Harrison and Addie ;)
Harrison, Addison, and Lena.....all ready to crash at the end of the evening

Harrison and Addie...they're about 3 weeks apart and so cute together aren't they. Hilary and I think they look alike even. Jed and Zac have said that they can get married once they've both gone to law school ;) But seriously....Harrison and Addison Robinson- you can't make these things up!

8 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday to Jed! It was so good to see you again the other day - we will definitely have to plan another get together. Maybe that time we could get a picture were my kid will cooperate - she was so squirmy, Addie was so good and was such a doll the whole time. I am sad I missed Nikki, hopefully we can all play when she comes up next time.

I am loving the dress Addie is wearing in the first picture. Where did you get it? And I can't believe that Grandma Maragaret turned 70 - she looks friggin awesome.

Lori said...

YAY for Jed's birthday!

I'm glad you and Megan were able to hang out. It's like the blogging world converging. :)

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Yeah for the blogging world and reuniting. My husband had his 10 year reunion this weekend as well. He was a Davis High Dart and it wasn't his birthday so he couldn't opt out. I don't think my sister even knew about the reunion. Did you like the batman movie? I don't know why but Heath Ledger as the joker just freaks me out.

Jenny said...

Megan- Addie's dress came from Dillard's. Haha, I bought it the weekend before she was born....I was bored of waiting around for her and went shopping-I HAD to buy that! ;)
Melissa- Batman was really cool....and yes Heath Ledger as the Joker was way creepy. He did an awesome job and in my humble opinion, I think his performance is "Oscar-worthy". The movie was pretty dark and scary like the first, but really good. This coming from a non-comic book, superhero geek ;)

Pieces of Us said...

Happy Birthday Jed! Thanks for coming to play for a minute yesterday Jenny and Addie!

Sayyadina said...

If there was ever going to be a baby as cute as River, you would be the one to have her! She's beautiful. Happy Birthday Jed!

Niki said...

Love all of the pictures thanks for hanging out with us. I need to know how to do the ireader stuff. I can't figure it out.

Jennie Taylor said...

Jenny--Addie is a dollin EVERY single picture! You should get her on a magazine cover somewhere!!!