Monday, July 28, 2008

Sweet Potatos and little sweeties

Hooray! Addie is eating some solid foods now! She has decided that she likes the vegetables much better than the rice cereal. She likes sweet potatos and squash too. We'll keep adding new ones every few days and see what she thinks. (and I know that these kind of pictures are rarely cute to anyone other than the actual parents, but I had to share)


Friday Addie and I had a play date with Lori and her girls Reagan and Jaylee. Here are Addie and Reagan playing in the water together- so cute! They loved sitting there watching the kids and being wet. This park is so much fun! Good find Lori!

We went back tonight with some of my cousins and their cute little kids. I didn't get any good pictures though- Netti you'll have to send me some :)

5 comments:

Jennie Taylor said...

Hey Jenny--Thanks for the Cabo tip. Where did you stay, etc? What's your email address so I can get some travel tips? :) jennie.taylor@hotmail.com

Megan said...

Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. I wish I lived closer so we could play more...and so Anna would actually have friends too :) I love the messy baby pics - they are classic. At least she is still somewhat clean. I swear they get messier as they get older - shouldn't it be the other way around? Anna hated rice cereal - she actually will puke if the stuff gets anywhere near her mouth - quite the drama queen already. But she LOVED sweet potatoes and squash too. And frankly I can't blame them.

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

It doesn't seem like many babies are fans of the rice cereal. Logan hated it as well. He loves the squash and sweet potatoes and carrots. Those are his favorite veggies. He still doesn't like peas and I don't blame him. He likes all his fruits more though, just like his mom. I have got to go check out this park...it looks like a blast.

Lori said...

it's so much fun to hang. yes it is. i'm suuure the girls have fun too. ;)

glad you liked the splash pad. we'll have to do it again!

Netti said...

Man, Addie is such a doll. Ok, so my camera is dead dead dead and I keep forgetting to charge it, but as soon as I remember I will send you my pictures!!

PS. Don't forget about Lunch tomorrow at noon!!!!

PPS. Hooray for Jackson Hole. And especially for Jenny Lake. I think the hike is definitely worth it, or atleast it was for me, it's really, really pretty.