Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER WEEKEND...well Week!

We have had quite the busy week full of playing, which have included 2 trips to the Treehouse Museum, one lunch with Grandpa Randy, a trip to Burger Bar, an Easter egg hunt at Great Grandma Margaret's, an Easter party at Grandma Rees's, breakfast with Auntie Ash and finally an evening with friends tonight- WOW!!


Jed had today off, which was SO nice!! We haven't had a 3-day weekend in a long time! He took Addie and I to breakfast and to the Treehouse Museum to play. She loved having some daddy play time......so did I :)

I won't go into a lot of details about each event since this post would be a novel.....I'll simply share some photos of all the fun we've been having!

TrEeHoUsE with cousins and Lunch with Grandpa!



Burger Bar....



Daddy enjoying his Big Ben... a LOT





TrEaTs!
I love making yummy treats for Holidays....epecially when they're festive.


Egg Hunt at Great Grandma Margaret's house













Addie was completely content to just walk around outside with an egg in each hand- she loves them because she thinks that they're balls! (she's obsessed with balls) She finally figured out to say "Egg" instead of "Ball" by the end of the weekend.















EASTER DAY!!


Grandma and Grandpa Rees's House- all the kids had so much fun!


Breakfast with Aunt Ashley and Ian this morning- we went to Karen's Cafe on 25th street..... YUM!

6 comments:

C and C Young said...

Three day weekends are the best! I'm jealous of all the fun. Those pictures are so cute. Maddux was the same way about the eggs..except he kept calling them balls. Yeah it's a good thing he's cute-j/k...he'll figure if out eventually...right???

Maria said...

Yay! A cute pic of Deacon. Lol! I have heard of the Burger Bar, but I've yet to try it. Melissa keeps telling me what a great place it is.

Megan said...

Sounds like 3 days of jam packed fun - it always makes me dread Monday's. Both yesterday and today when I woke up I thought it was Sunday, and then was sad when I remembered it wasn't. Boo! Addie looks so cute, as usual, don't you love Easter dresses?!

Niki said...

Cute, looks like you had a lot of fun this weekend. You now need a few days to relax after the holiday, haha. Love the Easter dress and don't worry you think Easter is fun this year wait until next year it just gets better (unless you are prego by then, jk).

Melissa Rees said...

That picture of Jed is PRICELESS!! The look of ecstasy from a simple hamburger is hilarious. PS - I stole that picture of Deacon from your post:) Since I am a bad mom and didn't take my own!

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Logan did the same thing...he thinks eggs are balls. We will keep working on that. Love her Easter dress....she looked adorable as usual. I love holidays and am a little sad we don't have another one for awhile. What will I look forward to?