Friday, May 28, 2010

The month of May

This month has been a

Ash-visiting/pajama partying


Couch-crashing


Sweet Tooth Fairy induced diet cheating


Graduation attending/Ashley surprising



Ice cream cone lickin'/play place playin' (come ON spring get here)


Double seater shopping cart-ing


Addie cuddling


Indoor pool swimming



gym nursery art crafting


2-day goatee sportin'


Jed's amazing chocolate soufle indulging/Lori visiting





Coke exploding


Backyard lake forming


Energy drink trying


Gorgeous Wedding in the rain attending





filled month


*please note I totally copied this post format from my dear friend Lori and most of the pictures in the post I must thank my handy blackberry for

8 comments:

C and C Young said...

i love it--looks like you're having fun even with this crap-basket of weather we're having.

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Wish I was eating that soufle right now. and that cupcake. Where was the wedding? How awful to have rain on their wedding day!

Megan said...

Oh STF. I have been craving their macaroons this week. Sigh. I am jealous. But I am even more jealous of that friggin souffle! What do I have to do to get Jed to make me one of those?!

Janiel said...

Looks like you have had a great, busy, fun-filled time!!
Oh I'm coming down the first part of August - so lets pick a day we can get together :)
YAY!!

Jennie Taylor said...

What a fun and filled (and tasty!) month!

The Hills said...

Love the format-I might steal it too...way to go friend Lori!

Emmy said...

Looks like so much fun! And Jenny, can I just tell you... You're gorgeous!

Jenny said...

The wedding was in Eden, and thankfully the reception and dinner was inside. But the rain was actually pretty light and made it gorgeous and a fun memory :)

Megan- just say the word, Jed will use any excuse to make soufle ;)

Emmy- thanks you're too sweet!