Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Nephew

Baby Nixon arrived on Tuesday weighing in at 7 lbs 15 oz and 20 1/2 inches long
Isn't he so precious?

I got to the hospital just as Beckam came to meet his baby brother. I got to snap a few shots of them together. Too sweet.

Beckam brought baby Nixon a tiny fireman's hat to match his own. What a cute big brother. I'm sure they'll be the best of buds.
It's been so fun to get two new nephews in the past two months. Newborns are so sweet. I'll get another one next month, then another one in September- bring on the baby boys!

Speaking of nephews, here's cute baby Evan. Melissa and I had the brilliant idea of swapping kid-watching with visiting baby Nixon. Win-win. I got to cuddle TWO babies in one day!

5 comments:

Melissa Rees said...

Too cute!! Love the pics

Lori said...

how fun! yay for babies! yay for nephews!

Maria said...

Aww, how sweet! Congrats to Tammy on Nixon's arrival. These boys are so lucky to have such sweet aunts to love and cuddle them. Evan's a cutie and they are going to have so much fun growing up together.

Janiel said...

What a little angel!!
We are coming down the first week in Aug - Let get together again :)
Keep a day open for lunch. I'll bring Brightyn this time :)

Lacey Loo said...

Jenny you only have 47 days and then this little baby will be here!! I am jealous of the other two babies I want mine now!!! love the pictures!!