Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I heart cupcakes...

I enjoy cupcakes a great deal. Who doesn't? I mean really, even Jed can appreciate a cupcake from time to time and he doesn't like cake. They're so versatile and can be dressed up for any occasion....for instance:

Panda Bear Cupcakes
How cute is this little guy? I mean really, how could one resist a parade of pandas? Especially ones that taste as yummy as they look (can't ever go wrong with oreos)
Addie and I went over to Niki's on Friday so that I could help her make these fun treats while the girlies all played. I thought they turned out very cute :) Granted, they never come out as perfect as they do in the Hello Cupcake cookbook, but who really cares?

Cupcake Ensemble
When I saw this fabric, I HAD to buy it so that I (meaning my mom) could make Addie a dress out of it. I mean, come on, cupcakes all over it! Too fun to pass up, no?

Of course if you make a cupcake dress you HAVE to make matching cupcake hair bows!
At least I actually made the bows myself :)

This cute little cupcake turned 1!
Saturday, we partied with Charlie and partook of some the cupcakes we made the day before. She's such a cutie pie.





I sure love these cuties....funny Addie and Lizzie are the same space in age as Addie and Charlie. My lucky little girl gets two little friends in one household. We'll sure miss them when they move this summer! Thanks for letting us play Snows, we loved it.

8 comments:

Lori said...

you are my most creative baking friend and i love you for it.

Melissa Rees said...

Ummm, Jed doesn't like cake? And you guys are still married?! Whats wrong with him?!

Megan said...

Your cupcakes turned out super cute. I love Hello, Cupcake. But you are right, I can never get things exactly like the book. Maybe I am too picky. Maybe I am not talented enough. Who cares?! They taste good ;)

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

Those cupcakes are so cute! Do you have a fav recipe for cupcakes and frosting? I've been experimenting with some recipes for Brynn's birthday, but I can't decide.

Niki said...

Thanks Friend,
We had fun making them, we are sure going to miss playing with you girls!
Love You Tonsc

Chelsie said...

i love the cupcakes! they are so cute! i always get frustrated that things never turn out exactly like they do in the book...but your look great! i love the little cupcake outfit as well

Janiel said...

Yum-- I love cupcakes and those panda's are cute!! Have you checked out the new cupcake book called "what's new cupcake?" that have some cute ideas too :)

Jodi and Dan said...

You are so right, you can never go wrong with Oreos!! Those cupcakes look so cute and delicious. And I love the little cupcake dress. :)