Friday, April 2, 2010

This guy

See this guy...

Well, he pretty much rocks. Yes, he thinks it is necessary to ALWAYS check TV's for outputs....even when I'm in the hospital. You know, in case you want to plug in your PS3 and watch a Bluray or something. (oh and no, there weren't any outputs much to his dismay)

Other that making sure I was taken care of in the tech department, he's been the best friend this past week. I'm so grateful that I got myself a good one, the best one in fact.

Top 3 things I should write him a thank-you note for:

1- I was ready to freak last night from being quarantined all week with a sick kid while also being very sick. He "forced" me to go shoe shopping and get a Red Mango (which I've been craving all week) while he dealt with a very grumpy kid and put her to bed. I came home to find #2 on my list.

2- Completely clean house! He's been doing dishes, picking up toys and doing laundry ALL WEEK. Coming home last night and seeing the house in perfect order when I didn't leave it that way though- PRICELESS.

3- Meeting every need before I asked. Including but not limited to: bringing me a diet coke in the hospital once I was allowed liquids from my favorite diet coke source, making all the arrangements for Addie to be cared for while I was in the hospital, giving my baby girl a blessing when I was worried about her cough, and allowing me to watch really dumb chick shows with him in the room.

So, just in case you didn't know, I really love my husband and I'm thankful for all he does for me. That's all for today.

6 comments:

Becky said...

That is awesome! It's great to have an awesome husband who takes care of you like that! I hope you're feeling better.

Melissa Rees said...

Awwww!! Hubbys are the best! Terry stepped it up bigtime during my vacation at Mckay-Dee. I always loved seeing what Terry would dress Deacon in. His outfits were hilarious!

Megan said...

That friggin rocks! Way to go Jed and way to go Jenny for teaching him so well ;) lol.

10zfam said...

way to go jed, what a great guy. hope you are feeling better

Netti said...

Holy crap! Talk about a SWEETHEART! I'm so happy you've got a good one. :)

Lori said...

i'm glad you have him too!