Friday, April 9, 2010

parents say the darndest things...

Some things I've heard myself say this week:

"Please don't lick that"

"We don't eat food out of the garbage can Costanza"

"That will hurt Snow White if you keep hitting her head against the wall"

"No, I don't think Pocahontas is poopy"

"We don't put pop tarts in people's boots"

"Let's not let the dog lick cookies we're eating okay"

Oh and Jed and I had the following conversation about our two year old:

Jed: where's Addie's blackberry?
Me: it's in her purse. The Louis Vitton one.

11 comments:

Netti said...

Ha ha ha ha. This made me laugh! The one that really got me was "That will hurt Snow White if you keep hitting her head against the wall"....and the "No, I don't think Pocahontas is poopy"....I'm laughing out loud right this second as I think on the hilarity of it! Nice. You should keep track of more of these, very entertaining!

damesherrie said...

hahahahahahaha k i am laughing hysterically about your and jed's conversation. that's awesome!

Melissa Rees said...

I hope the Louis and the blackberry are fake...

The Wilson Family said...

That is too funny, sometimes I horrify myself by what comes out of my mouth!!

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

Haha! That's awesome!

Jenny said...

The louis is a knock off from nyc but the blackberry is real, just no longer works :)

Janiel said...

Hilarious!!! I'm laughing too hard.

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

haahahaha that's so funny

Megan said...

I am diggin this list! Seriously. I want you to put it on your side bar and continuously add onto it for my amusement. And umm, seriously when are we doing this couple date thing?

Lori said...

totally giggling. i love it.

Chelsie said...

haha, ok that is the greatest post ever, i love it. haha so funny