Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Sunday

We were all still a little bit sick on Easter, but don't worry we still partied it up. Addie didn't nap (had nothing to do with eating jelly beans at 8am I'm sure) so she was kind of grumpy. She had fun though and is still talking about it. We had Jed's parents over in the morning for brunch/conference. I made some cinnamon rolls and Jed whipped up some seriously awesome omelets. Addie likes when we have people here and can make them look at her room, bed, toys and the like. We went to a party at my mom's in the afternoon, then headed to another party at Jed's grandma's. There was plenty of family, food and fun to be had. Sadly, I ate very little...I was pretty sick. Lame antibiotics.

Addie found her Easter Basket
she totally has 4 jelly beans in her mouth (again, NO idea why she didn't nap)

I baked some stuff the day before Chick and bunny cake balls Rainbow Easter Cake And of course we hunted for some Eggs. Twice First at Grammy Rees's house....then after a 45 min power nap that Addie took in the car she was up for more at Great Grandma Margaret's Hope you all had a great Easter weekend!

4 comments:

cidnym said...

Darling! Addie looked so darling in her Easter dress. We had so much fun with her at Grandma Margaret's party. Holiday's with kids are so much fun and memorable. What did we ever do without them?!!!

Melissa Rees said...

That cake was awesome!! I need the recipe for that and those cookies you made awhile ago. Addie was darling on Sunday!

Megan said...

First - cute cake. Second - LOVE Addie's cardigan. Third - Only you would put shoes in your kids Easter basket. lol.

And I am SO ready for Spring too! I am such a terrible mom and I never bought Anna snow pants this year. That way I never has to go out in that blasted stuff either ;)

Lori said...

soooo cute! happy belated easter!