Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Friend!

Dear blogging world, 

       Today is Jenny's birthday.  Generally this would mean me and Jen out at a restaurant consuming our weight in calories.  But since that's not happening today, I am making caramel apples in Jenny's honor.  She'll probably never allow her husband to tell me their password again so I better make sure I get this out:  Jenny is an amazing friend and I'm very grateful for her.  She helped lift me during some pretty horrid times, and gave me very specific guidance which I know couldn't have come from any other source.  Glad our husbands decided to be best friends in high school and randomly had a college class together to 'rekindle' their broship, kinda worked to our advantage.  From our beginnings embracing our "Friends" addiction to it's full extent with couples TV night, living in 5 different cities combined, SLC trips, to enjoying having kids a few months apart, and LOTS of calories....it's been a fun 9 years my friend!  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! You're the best!
Much love from all the freakin way across the country,

Lori

3 comments:

Jenny said...

thanks lori!! grateful for our friendship, along with all my other loved ones! xoxo

enjoy the caramel apples! maybe we should have a "friends" skype a thon ;)

Janiel said...

Happy Birthday Jenny!! Hope you had a great day :)

Amanda said...

Happy belated birthday friend! I hope it was fabulous!