Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Babies, Blessings, and Birthdays

This post is way overdue....this all took place weeks ago, but I've been a slacker. Cute baby Nixon got blessed a couple of Sundays ago. Addie loved playing with all her cousins and I sure love all my chubby baby nephews! We also celebrated Tristan's first birthday last weekend. First birthdays are so fun and he was adorable. We actually had a lot of birthdays that week in our family. Jed's brother Dustin's and we also celebrated Deacon's and Melissa's as well (didn't bring my camera though, lame). So here are a bunch of pictures of all these events, in somewhat particular order.

 Grandma and Grandpa Rees with Evan and Trace
 Addie loves giving all the babies loves
 Nixon, Evan, and Trace
 What cute nephews we have!

 Oh and amidst all of this, I had a surprise visit from my cute friend Lori!
Amanda came over for a play date/caramel apple making day and told me she'd given a homeless person a ride. I was like, "um...okaaay" then she said, "Yah, and they're with me" and out came Lori!
I was speechless. You all know how RARE that is ;)

 Tristan's Birthday Party


Me getting cuddles from Addie, Emmett and Tristan.
I sure love my little girl and all my cute nephews!!



If you didn't think we had enough little boys running around.....
We're adding one more to the bunch!
That's right! Addie is going to have a baby brother arriving the end of March!!



11 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, that sure is a boy ;) Congrats!

Staci said...

I am so excited for you!!! Boys are so much fun Congratulations!!!

Niki said...

Looks like he will fit right in, now your going to have to figure out what to do with a boy! I have no idea, congrats!

Lori said...

yay!!! you're out of the baby closet. woot. we're very excited for you.

Melissa Rees said...

HOORAAAAYYYYYY!!! Boys rock!! Congrats :)

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

Congratulations! Hope you are feeling ok (as good as a pregnant lady can feel!) and hope March comes FAST! Addie is going to be even more outnumbered.

Janiel said...

YAY!! Congrats a little boy :)
I'll have to start shopping ;)

Megan said...

HA! I love Becky's comment. Congrats again. Hopefully the baby will start agreeing with your baking. Such a sad sad thing ;)

heather bing said...

Yay! A boy! Congrats!

Pieces of Us said...

Yay! We love boys!
Ps I love how Nixon is so much bigger than Trace and Evan. Ha ha nice...

Jodi and Dan said...

Congrats, Jenny! We've had lots of fun so far with our little guy; I'm sure you'll have fun with yours, too. That's so fun that you will have a girl and a boy. I'm happy for you guys!!