Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter


Okay, I really don't have it in me to do much of a recap of Easter. Kind of like how I took pictures of my kids in their Easter outfits, then didn't even print or send out the cards...meh, oh well. 
It was pretty chill this year. We stayed home and then went to my mom's for an Easter party in the evening....here are some pictures of the weekend fun:


Easter Egg Hunt at the park

Egg dying

"Tangled" getting


Addie always says "take a picture of this" she does this several times a day and poses with Dalton lol


Playing with cousin Tristan


Chocolate-drizzled Strawberries and Cream Pie (YUM)

Whit, Tristan and Dalton

One of like three photos in existence of our family

Easter colored cake

Cute Nixon




Addie loves uncle Bryan

Hope you all had a great Easter weekend!

2 comments:

Melissa Rees said...

That cake was delicious!! So good to see you guys!

Janiel said...

Such a cute picture of your family!! I also love all the dessert pictures :) It makes me hungry !!