Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It's that time...

It's that time of year...the time that I say to myself, I'd better get some pictures of this cute family of mine before it gets too cold! I was going to skip it, but I knew my mom would want a recent one for our family calendar, plus Christmas cards...
So, our neighbor did a quick mini photo session with us last night. It became very short, because Dalton only lasted 5 minutes and then he was completely done cooperating. Turns out this morning, he has pink eye. Poor kid, no wonder he was so miserable. Thankfully, she captured some of his cuteness at the start. 

I love them!

I can't believe how much they've both grown since last year....









I think she'd pose and smile for someone else all day...













The picture on my header perfectly captures the reality of trying to take pictures when a toddler is involved. Makes me laugh and cringe at the same time lol.

PS, Dad, don't right click on these and print them. I promise I'll print you real ones...you know you were gonna :)

2 comments:

Melissa Rees said...

Uggh...you and your photogenic family. Seriously adorable :)

Pieces of Us said...

I love love love these new pictures! you all look so perfect!