Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hooray for the Hilton!


So after much searching and a LOT of frustration, Jed has found a great new job! He's tired of working for a bunch of freakin psychos who don't appreciate or utilize his skills.


Starting tomorrow he will be an Event Manager for the Hilton and Davis Conference Center in Layton. He'll be in charge of government, educational, military and sports events. He's excited to be doing something different that he'll enjoy. I'm excited because one of the perks is discounts on hotels- oh yeah!

11 comments:

Niki said...

Yeah for a new job, Congrats!

Megan said...

I bet that is an awesome feeling! Congrats!

Lori said...

YAY! We're excited for you guys. I really like that you actually wrote that. :)

Sayyadina said...

Yay! Congratulations Jed! that must be such a relief!

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Sounds like a great new job! We wish him the best and hope his skills are appreciated here.

Netti said...

That sounds awesome! And I'm glad he won't be working with freakin psychos anymore! Plus, what a cool place to work!! So jealous of your hotel discounts!!!;)

C and C Young said...

Wooohoooo!!! Having a job with a hotel is the BEST JOB EVER!!! I miss Chadd's Marriott discount...it was awesome.

Pieces of Us said...

Congrats on the new job! YYYAAAYYY!!

The Wilson Family said...

I forgot you married a Weller!! How is Blake? Your little girl is adorable!!

mommy princess said...

Jenny,
It's me your long lost neighbor! lol Your little girl is sooo precious! I heard you and Jed got married. What a great pair you two make. Congrats on the new Job! I'm glad someone has some happy financial news. Keep in touch!
Shani

Jennie Taylor said...

Congrats, Jed. Sounds like a great new adventure. I'm sure you'll meet lots of fun people at all those events. Glad to hear the search is over :).