Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat!

I hope you all had a fun Halloween....we sure did! A busy one too! Well, it started the day before....it isn't enough for my child to have a costume, she also had to have a Halloween outfit. I put her in it Thursday and she was pretty cute.


Thursday we went to visit Addie's cousins Grady and Taylor-here she is playing with Taylor. She loved the cool toys Taylor had so mommy now has Christmas and her Birthday all figured out :)
Yes, here is my poor child being swarmed by women at her Grammy Dawn's office. These are only half of them- she was surrounded. I felt like paparazi trying to photograph her amidst her entourage hahaha...We made many rounds to show her off....here she is with her grandma and grandpa (you can tell at this point she was getting sick of it) I let her out of it while we were there to crawl around freely. Poor baby was so hot in there.
Happy Halloween from the cutest bunny you'll ever see! Too bad her "paws" wouldn't stay on her feet- way too big. Jed kept referencing "The Christmas Story" about the bunny costume. Sad...
Although Addie is too little to eat candy and treats, I more than made up for it for her- yuck, my poor tummy. The past 2 days I've eaten sugar cookies, candy, pumpkin bread, and a lot of twinkies and cupcakes (Dawn works for wonder bread....their trick or treaters lucked out!!)

4 comments:

Niki said...

Cute pics and cute little bunny. I am saving the butterfly for her next year if you want it. I miss the days when they didn't know what candy was. Yes I ate to much also, baby has been on a sugar high for two days straight. Tell Jed congrats I hope it is something that can turn into a little more long term.

Marilyn said...

mrees3Oh what a little sweetie!!! she really is the cutest bunny EVER!!! and i am not just saying that cuz i'm the grandma... It's true!
Grandma Rees

Netti said...

That Halloween outfit is DARLING!

Megan said...

She is a pretty cute bunny! Who knew that it would be so warm on Halloween this year? Otherwise, that costume would have kept her nice and warm. Ross loved that this year Anna was a little older so it was more believable that she should get some candy, but she still is too young to have more than a piece, so he gets the rest. Isn't that why we had kids to begin with?! :)