Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween....a week early

Saturday night we had a little Halloween get- together at our house with a few family and friends....we had lots of fun dressing up, and mostly seeing the little ones dressed up! They were all SO CUTE! Seriously, BABIES + COSTUMES = FUN!!


Here are Beckam (the monkey), Addie (the bunny) and newborn Deacon (a puppy). Aren't they cute little cousins! It's hard to tell from this pic, but Beckam only weighs about a pound less than Addie and they're 6 months apart! Such a cute little chunker!! Deacon is too sweet at just a month old :)

These Punks showed up, but brought darling kids, so we let them in ;) I loved Jaylee as Sleeping Beauty...almost made me jealous!

Possibly an overdone costume this year, but yes I was indeed Sarah Palin. That's my husband, "Joe the plumber" and our cute little bunny :) Her ears didn't stay up too well and I would have worked mine out better with bangs, but I'm not THAT devoted.
Blake and Kacey came in awesome Star Wars costumes (shocking I know). Doc was so cute as a little Yoda!


Here is my little bunny playing with her ladybug friend....cute little friends :) And yes, my child does look much bigger than she really is in her costume...it's pretty puffy.

And NO this does not mean that I've found my camera!! Luckily we have another one, but it wasn't working too well before. Good thing it did for these pics! BTW, if you put a camera and a Full Throttle drink in a snowmobile compartment together...the results aren't very good!! Just ask Jed- that's why this camera only works sometimes!

7 comments:

Niki said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Sad we couldn't be there but your little bunny is so cute! Can't wait to play

C and C Young said...

SO CUTE!!! Babies in costumes rock. I'm glad you had a fun time and I think your costume is hilarious! What a fun duo.

Megan said...

The costume may be done a lot this year, but it never gets old. Too funny. Too bad Addie wasn't dressed up in a pig costume - get it? I am so lame. Even more lame that we didn't come to your party. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun though! Jealousy....

Sayyadina said...

So cute! I wish I wasn't such a bum. Can we make it up to you with dinner? I'll cook and clean and everything! I'll call to confirm.

Lori said...

we had so much fun! although "pc" clue? i'm all about the noose, lead pipe and revolver. ;) thanks for throwing a great party!

mph said...

Oh my gosh Addie in that bunny costume!!!! What a little cutie pie!! I want to meet her and I don't think I can resist kissing one of those chubby cheeks. She is absolutely adorable!!!!!!

Netti said...

Oh MY!!!! Those babies in their costumes. My heart is melting as we speak. How fun!! Addie is the perfect little chubby bunny.

I love that you were Sara Palin and Jed was Joe the Plumber. Ha ha. Funny stuff.