Monday, October 20, 2008

Random....

So I seriously can't find my camera anywhere and it is driving me CRAZY!! Anyone have any ideas what I could have done with it?? Haha. Last time I used it was when I blogged last Tuesday night. Hmmmm......I usually take AT LEAST one photo of Addie everyday and it is making me crazy not being able to grab it when she's being funny. Ugh...

In happier news- I am having a Halloween party on Saturday night here :) Nothing huge, just basically some food and cute kids in costumes! If anybody is looking for something to do or an excuse to show off your kid's cute costume or your own come on over! I'll email you details if you're interested.

8 comments:

Niki said...

We'll be there ha ha I wish! Sounds like so much fun other than it will be about 20 degrees warmer here. We miss playing can't wait to see you soon. Sorry I haven't seen your camera I know how it goes without one it sucks.

C and C Young said...

we have a fam party but we want to come. Email me at cassicraven@yahoo.com. Hopefully we can see u for a bit.

Megan said...

Hmmmm, the question is how to convince my hubby that we should drive to Ogden...again. That would be fun to see you again. Good luck finding your camera - that is never a good thing to lose when you have such a cute girl you need to be taking pictures of :)

Sayyadina said...

Can we come? Kids love costumes, I love a drive up canyons, and all in all, we love you guys. If the answer is "yes" please email with more info. devotedbrowncoat@aol.com

Lori said...

so.. i totally lost my camera too. i keep telling van it's a sign we should buy a new one, so far that argument hasn't gone over as successfully as i want. ;)

we're there on Saturday. i'm still trying to figure out what I want to be. thanks for BB'ing me all your ideas. tee hee.

what time again? 6?

mph said...

That sounds like fun!! Too bad we are so far away! Pray that you will find your camera - it's worked for me many times trying to find things (especially my keys)

mlewrkmn said...

Oh man, I'm sorry you lost your camera...dang. It will show up...it has to right? Love you!

Hillary said...

I hate losing the camera! It seems like they do the cutest things when the camera isn't around. I am so sad that we won't be able to make it to the Halloween party, but I definitely want to see some pictures on the blog about it, if you can find the camera!