Thursday, October 9, 2008

9 Months Old!

Here's our crawling, getting-into-everything, growing, playful, sweet baby girl at 9 months-
She found a little friend to play with at Grammy Lynette's house. So cute :)

Okay, so I KNOW I was pregnant waaay longer than this! I remember my mom telling me that 9 months goes by so much slower when you're waiting for a baby to get here than the first 9 months that they're here. SO TRUE! We've truly loved having Addison in our lives and can't imagine our world without her now. I'll take her to the doctor this week for her well visit and shots, so I'll post her "stats" once we do.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Yeah time goes by a lot faster, even though I think I got about the same amount of sleep. They definitely keep you a lot more busy! That picture is pretty cute. She just wanted someone else her size to talk to I am sure ;) Who can blame her?!

Niki said...

I completely understand the fact that everything goes by so fast I can't believe that Lizzie is two. Addie is so cute I love her hair, although I don't think I can say the same for that doll she is playing with. JK

C and C Young said...

Congrats on crawling!!! She is SO CUTE--time flies way too fast.

Netti said...

She found a friend just her size! How perfect!

As they say, time flies when you're having fun! And she looks like so much fun!