Friday, March 20, 2009

Some Random stuff

Here are a few pictures from over the past month in no particular order..... see we haven't JUST been packing and moving!

One more box mom! If only.....


Ashley and Ian visited a few weeks ago and Ash was also here last week for spring break. Addie loved getting to play and see her. (not the best picture of Addie)

Addie got to wear the dress Papa Steve gave her for Christmas to church...what a pretty little girl :) Sadly I hadn't found a hair bow to match it at this point. Don't worry though- I've got one now- whew!

What a difference a few weeks makes!! This was just 3 weeks ago when we had all the snow dump. Jed took Addie out to play in it and to see the polar bear (yes still there from Christmas...whoops) on the front porch. She loves that thing and always points to the front door and says "woof" because she wants to see it. Somehow she thinks it is a dog...funny girl (sorry it's blurry)After being away far too long, the Weinsteins made a trip back here to Utah this week. Last night we got to have dinner and catch up and it was so fun to see them! This is the first time that they've met Addie in person too. Here are the girls after dinner on 25th street. Luckily Addie was pretty nice during dinner and they didn't see too much of the "toddler" side of her ;) We've missed you guys!!!

6 comments:

Maria said...

What a beautiful dress for Addie! I swear, they make the most gorgeous dresses for little girls.

Megan said...

I love that dress. Girls are so much fun...and slightly expensive. LOL. And I am glad you found a bow to match...the drama!

P.S. I was reading your follow up comment to your last post and I chuckled when I read your dad's comment about George Clooney. Oh I love it!

Niki said...

Cute,cute, I love little girls clothes they are so much fun. Look at how big she is getting. We are still waiting on some pictures of your house all put together.

Lori said...

awww cute kiddo. I love addie's dress. i can't believe how big Jolene's girl is now! wow!

C and C Young said...

CUTE!! i'm so glad you are done moving---party time!

mommy princess said...

Yay on the new house!
We love pretty dresses too! That pink and black one is to die for. I bought a cute purple and green one for Sophie at Costco a few weeks ago and I can't wait to post pictures of her in it on my blog.
Your little family is sooo cute. Tell your hubby hi for me he's such a great guy.