Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy 27th Birthday Jenny!!!! Yes. I've hijacked the blog for a day to wish my wife and Addie's mommy a happy birthday. Enjoy these photos:





































Top Ten things I love about Jenny:
1. How she insists on smelling evertything before she eats it.
2. Her unfailing (if not always deserved) faith in me as a husband, father and provider.
3. She is the best mommy I could ever hope for to Addison
4. Her rockin body ;)
5. They way she somehow manages to "accidentially" color coordinate her outfits with Addie's.
6. Her ability to make our house a proper home.
7. Her unfailing "do unto others..." additude.
8. Her mutant superpower of making friends with strangers in the grocery store.
9. A grilled cheese sandwich dipped in fry sauce and a diet cherry lime is an acceptable dinner to her.
10. She's mine for eternity!!!!!
Happy Birthday sweetheart. Don't feel bad about getting old. We're just getting started.
I Love You.

18 comments:

Lori said...

haha. i like you Jed and I'm SURE your wife will LOVE these pictures. hee hee.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY!!!!!!!

Jenny said...

Haha, I didn't know Jed did that till I got the email on my phone of your comment lori!!

Thanks Jed ;)

Lori said...

oh he's even cuter with the list. i like him AND i like you.

Jenny said...

very sweet and cute friend :) thanks! i'll forgive the stellar 80s pics for the cute list. i love you too jed!

Melissa Rees said...

Holy precious! Jed rocks. Hope you have a good day!

cidnym said...

WOW! Jed you're such a romantic!!! Do we actually have the same family? You brought tears to MY eyes! You're the sweetest!

Happy Birthday Jenny - - You're the best neice-in-law anyone could have ever have hoped for! Jed is so blessed to have found you.

mrs. jar said...

That is very sweet! Happy Birthday Jenny! Hope you guys get to go and do something really fun today!

Becky said...

That is so sweet! Happy Birthday Jenny!
p.s. I also love grilled cheese in fry sauce...really anything in fry sauce is good :)

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

Aww, how sweet! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Jennie Taylor said...

Adorable pictures, and such a sweet "top ten" list. Too cute! Happy birthday!

Maria said...

Omg, that was so sweet I just barfed in my mouth a little. LOL! I love it! Jed, find me a man like you! Happy Birthday Jenny!

Megan said...

The list was sweet but the pictures made it even more awesome! LOVE them and LOVE you! I hope you had an excellent day!

Netti said...

Happy happy Birthday (yesterday)!! Ok, these pictures he's posted you, SO cute!! Ha ha, I love it.

And that list, you really are an amazing person Jen! Love #9.:) What a sweet husband you have! Hope you had a happy day yesterday!

Pieces of Us said...

That is awesome. Haha. Happy Birthday!!!

ps thanks for playing yesterday. we had lots of fun!

Emmy said...

This post is the cutest ever!!! I absolutely LOVE the pictures. Happy Birthday, Jen! How sweet of your husband to do that for you. And by the way, #9 sounds like a totally acceptable and yummy dinner to me, too. :)

Niki said...

I am so glad that we grew up in the 89's and get to have awesome pictures of our childhood. You really have a cute husband! Hope Addie is feeling better, hope you had a fun bday!

Chelsie said...

oh those pics are fabulous!!!

Janiel said...

Happy Birthday Girl!!
I Love the old pictures :)