Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Family night at the Chirstmas Village

Last year, Addie wasn't a huge fan of being pushed around in a stroller looking at lights. This year, however, she loved it! She got to walk and choose where we went and what we looked at next. She would pull on my hand, "This way! See that one? What's in there" as she peered through the windows in each little house. It was very cold, but so much fun to have some family time. I really love little traditions like this!


What would a trip to downtown Ogden be without a stop at the taco cart? Jed was a happy man. It was so cold when my fingers touched the hot taco they tingled!






I love how magical everything is for little children at Christmas time!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

How sweet! Addie is such a little angel. I don't think I've ever been to Christmas Village, but it looks darling!

I adore your blog background, by the way.

Marilyn said...

That picture is so dang cute! I can't believe my grand daughter is going to the same park I used to take you and watch your eyes light up! Time goes by way too fast! Enjoy the moments!
Love ya Mom

Unknown said...

I know- I just love having kids at Christmas...makes it so much more fun! Well I love having kids all the time, but Christmas is the best! hehe. Cute pictures, we LOVE to go to Christmas village and of course get the BEST tacos ever. Did you wait in the huge line for santa?

Amanda said...

So cute! I love that you stopped and got tacos too. sigh...I heart Ogden.

Megan said...

Tacos from the taco stand? Ross would be so jealous that:
a) You got some
b) You are a cool enough wife to get one too. lol.
I know everyone says how good they are, and I don't doubt that, but I keep thinking I will get some disease. lol.
Sounds like a great way to spend the evening. The last picture is priceless. Holidays are so much fun again with kids!

Janiel said...

She has the cutest outfits!!