Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas in pictures

We had a fun and family-filled Christmas. Here are some pictures of the highlights....

Christmas Eve



Our little family

Me, Addie and Ashley

Babies make Christmas so much fun!
We got to have baby Mia and Tristan at Grammy Dawn and Papa Steve's house. Such cuties!



CHRISTMAS DAY
This picture sums up Addie's Christmas morning- LOVE her. She was so fun!



Playing with some Cousins and opening presents at Gramma's house. It was so fun, because we showed up at the same time as two of my brothers and their families. I loved watching all the kids tear into the presents and play together.


Then off to Grammy Dawn's....

Yay!! Ash got an awesome Christmas present- a ring and a proposal! We're so happy for her and Ian!

Opening some more gifts from grandmas and grandpas and aunties....Addie was definitely spoiled by all those who love her! Shout out to Addie's Dwight Shrute moment with her tea pot


Sunday Dinner/Post-Christmas get-together with my Dad and Tammie

Yesterday my Dad and step mom came up and had some dinner and visited us for Christmas. It was fun to spend some time together and Addie loved that grandpa was a good sport to have a tea party with her (her new favorite thing to do)

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas weekend!

9 comments:

Lori said...

merry christmas, friend! love the tea set. congrats to ashley!!

Melissa Rees said...

Love that Christmas morning picture of Addie! So glad we saw you on Christmas!

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

What a little cutie! I'll bet she was so much fun this year! If her Christmas was anything like my little one's I'm sure she was majorly spoiled! That's how it's supposed to be :)

Niki said...

Looks like you guys had a blast and got spoiled too! Lizzie and Addie will have to have a pajama tea party some time.

Megan said...

Anna has been wanting tea party stuff too. Santa didn't bring it though. Whoops. I am glad Addie was so excited - I think sometimes we, as parents, build up their reactions in our head and it can be a let down. Much like the first birthday/taste of cake experience for me. lol. She is such a doll. I am glad you guys had a great Christmas. Now if you could just update my blog for me. I would appreciate it. I seem to lack motivation in all areas of my life right now. lol.

The Wilson Family said...

Me and my husband have come to the conclusions that we shouldn't buy the kids anything for christmas because they get so spoiled by the grandparents and cousins!! I think our daughters should get together for a tea party Ever would love that, she would probably expect real stuff in there though... she's high maintenance!

Amanda said...

Oh that look on Addie's face is so priceless. Having kids makes Christmas so much more fun!

cidnym said...

Love those darling Christmas pictures!!! Addie is darling and I'm sure she made your holiday delightful! Let's get together for a tea party again soon!
Happy New Year!
PS Please invite me to view Addie's blog.

Emmy said...

Jen, I love all of your Christmas posts! I'm glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas season. It's so fun to have little ones around to keep Christmas exciting and magical. Your pictures are so fun. :)