Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Grandpa & Babies

We had quite the week and weekend last week! Lots of visitors and a whole lot of fun too! My brother Jason came into town and it was good to see him and his cute kids. Ashley also came in for a work training and then we helped her move some furniture back up to Wyoming on Friday. It was a late night, but so fun to see Ash and Ian's place there. So excited for their wedding next week! Saturday was busy- I showed a house, baked, hung out with family, then went and had a girl's night out (well technically it was in)

Great Grandpa Perry came to town
Addie had never met him before, so it was fun to see him. We had a little get together at my mom's house with the family to visit. It was great to see you- love you grandpa!


Then this sweet baby girl came to town
Isn't baby Brightyn so dang cute! She looked beautiful on Sunday at her blessing.

My mom and I love Janiel and we were so excited to meet her baby and spend some time catching up.



Then this sweet baby boy arrived yesterday!
Evan Ross was born March 9th and weighed 7 lbs 5oz. So sweet!


I loved getting to hold him. He slept the whole time and I got some great newborn cuddles
Congrats Terry and Melissa!

8 comments:

Netti said...

What precious babies!!!

I love your blog header and blog background....SOOOO cute!

Janiel said...

That is such a cute picture of Brightyn!! Thanks so much for coming - I loved seeing you two!!
Seriously plan a trip to come up to Washington :)

Chelsie said...

ah i love the little babies...so sweet! oh the little videos of addy singing melt my heart, she is so cute!!!

Megan said...

Wow! What a weekend. I can't believe you were able and had the energy to come Saturday night. But I am not glad that you did (and not just because I wanted to eat your cinnamon rolls. lol) Both babies are so cute. But I think I might hold a special place in my heart for Evan Ross ;)

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

That picture of Brightyn is SOOO cute!! Looks like a fun week. Lucky you get to hold all the sweet little babies.

Unknown said...

CUTE CUTE! I just love family...great to be able to share all those special times with people you love :) Sounds like fun!

Melissa Rees said...

I made a cute kid!! Thanks for visiting us!

Lori said...

i know this has nothing to do with the post... but i haven't seen you in 3 months so i can say this: i really like your hair! it looks good. :)