Saturday, January 8, 2011

3 years ago this minute....

My baby girl was born. Addison has brought more joy and love to our lives than we ever thought possible. I love her with all my heart! We've been celebrating her birthday all week long and will continue to play today. I have lots of fun pictures to share from her friend Princess party :)

Here's a quick snapshot from her first day right after preschool. We celebrated her big-girl moment with a Jamba Juice. Love her and thank my Heavenly Father for her every day.

Happy Birthday to my beautiful girl!

3 comments:

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

Happy Birthday, cute Addie! I agree--times goes by so fast. I'm sure before I know it my baby girl will be 3, but she has to turn 2 first! :) Can't wait to see the princess party photos!

McBride Family said...

so fun! happy birthday addie!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Addie! She sure is a fun and cute little girl. I think we need to revisit the play date idea again soon. This time I will actually come :)