Friday, March 2, 2012

February

February flew by quicker than January did, I swear. I started the month off by hosting craft club. I showed my girls how to make this fun heart wreath, well two of them :) I couldn't make up my mind so I made two. 

(YES, my peep hole isn't centered on my door. don't worry, it totally never bugs me ever)

I'm going to switch the hearts out for shamrocks for St. Patrick's day. I'm that awesome.

 London was blessed at my mom's ward. Somehow this was the only picture that I got. Oh well. She's so sweet and pretty. I love her to pieces. Jed did the honor of blessing her, and did a fabulous job.

Addie singing primary songs to Dalton with the iPad...yep, there's an app for that.

Valentine's Day {Week!}
We made a Valentine box for preschool and then Addie had to sign all 24 Valentines for her friends. It's a lot of work for a four year old to write a 7 letter name that many times. I was so proud of her!

The night before Valentine's day, we made some fun and easy treats and took them to some neighbor friends. I thought they turned out pretty cute, and took half the time as sugar cookies. Win.

 Valentine's Day breakfast

Dalton always smiles for my phone. Good boy!

 I helped out with Addie's preschool castle of chaos party 

Addie and Lucy with there very heavy candy-filled boxes

We had a delicious Valentine dinner that night with our friends Laura and Jordan and their kiddos Lucy and Alice. It was a fun family style Valentine's meal. This holiday changes drastically with children, but I love it.


 Some other random stuff....

Addie and I went to a children's store in North Ogden to see "Belle" 
I giggled to myself that she's half Asian, but Addie didn't notice. She did, however, notice her shoes weren't correct. Shame Belle, shame. 

It's such a cute store. I could buy everything in it!

 President's Day {AKA, bank holiday baby!}
Jed was off and we were sick of sitting around the house so we took the kids to breakfast and then to the Clearfield Aquatic Center for some swimming. They had a lot of fun. Addie has always been a fish, and she would swim every single day if it was feasible. 

K




We ended the month with an awesome preschool field trip at Get Air!
Why didn't indoor trampoline parks exist when we were kids?? 
This place was huge, awesome, and wore the kids right out. 

The girls taking a little break. 

Oh, and I had no idea Addie knew the Pledge til a couple of weeks ago. 
Pretty cute though I think. 


3 comments:

Chelsie said...

I need to go to this get air place as well as kangaroo zoo..lucky kids of yours. love the wreaths...i want to come to this 'craft club' i'm not crafty...but i like some crafts...like your wreaths...super cute!

Lori said...

that's an awesome play place!!!

i love addie. she's so dang cute

Megan said...

I saw a deal today for a trampoline place down by me. I was considering it, but after your post, I really want to go. Your kids are so cute. I love the Dalton's big cheesy smile. Can't wait for Monday! Holla!