Thursday, February 19, 2009

Boo

Addie has a new favorite word...and it is "boo" but usually sounds more like "bo". She thinks hiding her face then saying boo is hilarious. She loves when people play this game with her! She's so funny....she'll walk around a corner and say "boo!" I've been trying to video her doing this and never seem to get a great clip...this will have to do for now.

She grabbed that placemat off the table and was doing this for like 10 minutes. It finally occurred to me that I should be recording it...then of course she was done. Haha!

10 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, she is so beautiful!! I keep trying to get Melissa to put videos up of Deacon laughing but she's slow. I can't wait till the Dekester starts babbling!

Lori said...

i can't believe how fast she's growing up, holy cow jenny! love it.

Netti said...

Aww. That video made my day. I also love the word Boo. Me and Addy would definitely get along good. She is chattering so much. I bet you just can't get enough of her.

Chelsie said...

ha that video is so stinkin cute. i love that she came to hide you after...so sweet

Megan said...

I love her voice. She is so adorable - we still need to get together with the kiddos sometime. Hopefully when the sun starts to shine ;)

C and C Young said...

How fun! I need to do a post about Maddux's favorite word--HOT! Kids choose the most random things!

mlewrkmn said...

Taylor loves BOO! That is so fun that Addie is talking already. WOw!

Janiel said...

She is so adorable!!

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

She is such a cutie! Looks like she is walking around more and more. We still need to get all our cute kids together for a play date.

Melissa Rees said...

Too cute!! So Deacon totally rolled over today! He did it once and then wouldn't do it again. I will try to get it on video so no one thinks I'm lying!