Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Beckam!

Friday was my nephew, Beckam's first birthday. We had a little party yesterday for him....oh I LOVE first birthdays. So much fun! Isn't he SOOOO adorable?! I could eat him up!!
(I settled for one of the GIANT cupcakes Tammy served)
Mmmm...Cupcakes..... well actually he only ate the frosting- nothing wrong with that!

The "after" picture. Hey, not too bad!

Cute little cousins all chillin' on the back steps. Deacon will be the next first birthday in a few months! Crazy how time flies! 18 months ago, none of these babies were even here!!

Deacon with grandpa Rees- I had to include this. How sweet is he looking up at his grandpa?!

4 comments:

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

What cute kids!!!

Maria said...

Okay, I didn't even recognize Deacon in that picture with the three of them! I can't believe how much hair he has! That little guy is getting so big!

And how cute is Beckam? He's so handsome. Not a little baby anymore. Addie is beautiful! Definitely three cute kids! I think all three of you girls need to get working on another cute kid!

Amanda said...

So uhhh how are you related to Tammy? I'm really good friends with her sister Shannon! What a small world!

Pieces of Us said...

Oh!!! I love those pictures!