Friday, November 6, 2009

Change

Change is coming once again.......even though we've had more change in a year than I thought possible, I'm embracing it and I'm excited!

I'm going to switch real estate companies to better suit my needs and our family's needs. It's been a hard decision because I love the people who I work with. Even though I did get my Mortgage license recently, Real Estate really is my passion. I'm excited to be busy once again, be able to work mostly from home, and hopefully able to be successful. It's going to be a lot of work and effort but I'm ready to do it. So tally ho right?

I've always loved the quote "Change is inevitable, growth is optional" and I've said that to myself a LOT over the years. So here's hoping I grow in my work life as well as my home life :)



Just a side note, I made Addie's blog private, so let me know if you'd like an invite.

15 comments:

Melissa Rees said...

Yay for change!! Just kidding, I hate change, but it sounds like it will be better for you. Good luck!!

heather bing said...

I know you'll do great, you're such a hard worker! I love addie's costume by the way, she's so cute and I want in on her blog! HMBING@HOTMAIL.COM

Janiel said...

You'll be great!! Also I want to be added.
wetsealjj@gmail.com
thx

Megan said...

You will do great! Good luck with the transition and I truly do hope that this new job will be everything you need it to be.

C and C Young said...

Awesome! Change is always such a leap of faith. I need an invite to Addie's blog too cassicraven@yahoo.com. We need to chill together before the snow/holidays/gross winter starts!

Ashley WellerHyphenBrown said...

I would like to be invited to see addie's blog

Chelsie said...

good luck with the transition. you'll do awesome I'm sure. i love that quote

Lori said...

repeat this like a million times: i can do it. i can do it. i can do it.

that doesn't help? crap. umm. then repeat: i get to see lori in 31 days, i get to see lori in 31 days...

see? all better now. ;) xoxo

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Best wishes to you in your change! I hope it will be all that you want and whats good for your family! Please let me follow Addie and all her cute antics...ellisfam320@gmail.com.

cidnym said...

OK Jenny, you're up for the challenge!!! You and Jed have always rolled with whatever life brings and come out on TOP! I love that you remain resiliant and postitive at all turns. You've never been afraid of hard work, and you've set your priorities according to what's best for your family! Go get 'em girl!

PS: We want to be invited to view Addie's blog! Eden loves to look at her pictures on line!

Amanda said...

more change eh? tally ho! You can do it friend!

Emmy said...

You'll do fantastic! I really love that quote, by the way. I needed it, so thanks for including it!

P.S. I'd love an invite to Addie's blog!

Netti said...

Tally ho IS right!! Good job Jenny dear!

PS. I'd love it if ye'd send me an invite to Addie's cute little blog, I love reading those cute little stories on there.

Andrea said...

Congrats on your job change. You'll be awesome!

And yes, I would love an invite to Addie's blog.

mommy princess said...

Chang is hard but...how does a caterpillar turn into a butterfly? BTW you have a very cute butterfly of your own in the pics below. Your not a crazy worried wife, I can't stand seeing my husband on the roof either!