Monday, November 2, 2009

H to the ALL-- O to the WEEN

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!
Here's our little butterfly all ready for trunk or treat Thursday evening.
My evil plan worked. She wasn't on board with wearing her antenea, so I took her to trunk or treat so she'd see WHY it is worth it to dress up. Ha I win ;)

Baby cousin Tristan the giraffe



Friday we went to Grammy Dawn's office at Wonder Bread to trick or treat. The office ladies all loved her and they all gave her treats. It rocks going to Wonder cause she got twinkies and cupcakes. Now that's a treat!




We saw Grady and Taylor on Halloween for a few minutes. Tay is a lady bug and Grady is Flash ( I don't know who that is) Uncle Bryan and Grandma Rees thought they were all cute of course.


That night we went to Blake and Kacey's for a party and had such a fun time! Thanks for hosting guys- your place was so cute all decorated.
Addie and I as butterflies
We didn't really take her trick or treating much, just a few houses on Blake's street. She said "trick or treat" very cute. She didn't get the concept though, because every house we went to she tried to walk into. Glad my kid will just walk into strangers homes and try and hang with them. Guess "stranger danger" will need to be discussed at some point.

My contribution to the party. Witch cupcakes.

They were fun to make and pretty easy


14 comments:

Lori said...

looks like a fun weekend!! you and addie both look super cute.

mlewrkmn said...

Two of the cutest butterflys I've ever seen! And hello cute Giraffe!

Unknown said...

Ohhh....Addie is so dang cute! Love you guys as butterflies together :)

Pieces of Us said...

So dang cute. I love that little Addie. We were sad we didn't get to see you guys on Halloween! Our vampire and Dr. Deacon were a hoot.

Melissa Rees said...

Love those cupcakes!! You are such a talented baker! Addie's costume is adorable

Megan said...

What a fun mom you are to dress up with Addie. One day I will be fun like that. Speaking of fun - I love the cup cakes. It is not even 10 AM and I want one. Blast you Jenny!

cidnym said...

Addie's a Bootiful Butterfly!!! It sounds like she had a great time with days of fun filled, costume wearin', candy eatin' Halloween spookin'!!!!


PS Tristan's giraffe costume is also darling! I need to see that baby before he's 20 pounds!!!

Reta said...

Too cute Jenny. You are seriously creative with the treats! Holy man! (That's a Canadian thing by the way...)But seriously, nicely done.

Netti said...

Those are some pretty cute butterflies!! What a darling idea! Seriously love it. I want to wear those cute antennas (antennae? spelling?) on my head!

How great to see Bryan! Oh and I haven't seen little Taylor in a long time, she is all the sudden a little girl with long hair! So adorable!

PS. You might just be the most creative desert maker I've ever known. I'm proud to know you. Even prouder to be RELATED to a witch cupcake maker. Teach me thy ways!

Amanda said...

So cute! And I agree. You are a most creative desert maker. Amazing I tell ya!

Chelsie said...

man, can coop and i come trick or treat with you guys at wonder next year? :-) she looks so cute in her little costume, love it!! and your desserts...fabulous as always!!

McBride Family said...

i LOVE the butterflies - where did you get them? you are such a martha stewart!

Emmy said...

Jen, you need to open a catering service! Your treats are always so cute and they look so delicious. What adorable costumes on all of those kiddos, too. How fun!

Andrea said...

Okay, those butterfly costumes on you and Addie are so flipping cute. And those witch cupcakes are darling.

P.S. Cute pics of Grady and Taylor too! Isaac was sitting in the chair with me and when he saw the picture of Grady he said, "I didn't know someone could be Flash for Halloween!" Now he's kind of irritated that I didn't tell him that was an option. Funny.