Monday, November 22, 2010

The Addie-Mommy-Grammy date

Last weekend my mom and I took Addie to see Disney on Ice. I'm not sure which one of the three of us was more excited about it! Addie didn't really know what it even was, but she was excited to go. My mom and I just couldn't wait to watch her watch the show :)


 Started by taking the Frontrunner down to Salt Lake. Addie LOVES riding the train.

 Happy to be there together :) bad lighting sorry
 SO excited for the show to start!

 Awe....it's Ariel and Prince Eric dancing.....she's so funny

Then Ursula came....
She wasn't quite sure about that part ;)

Grammy took her out to get her an Ariel that she'd seen and then she decided she was done.
Meh, there were only like 10 minutes left and we beat the leaving crowds.
As you can see, she was SO happy about her "tiny Ariel" that should couldn't even open her eyes from smiling so big. She carried her down the street like a baby, it was so cute. She loves spending time with her Grammy Rees! Perhaps because she gets spoiled?

After we left, we grabbed some quick dinner at the Gateway and then a Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks (YUM). At that point, Addie was so tired and cold that she made me carry her back to the Trax station.
I forgot how heavy 32lbs feels when you carry that 32lbs 2 blocks.....on top of your baby bump.

We had a very fun girls night out! Thanks for playing with us, Mom!

7 comments:

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

So fun! I love Addie's cute grin. A whole post without food pics, though? Are you ok?? Hehe :) And to answer your Q-- yep, that's the quilt I just made. I'm really happy with how it turned out!

Melissa Rees said...

Oh how fun!! Ariel totally rocks :)

10zfam said...

oh what a good mom you are- addie is so stinking cute

Megan said...

I love the Ursala picture! Hilarious reaction. And there is nothing wrong with squinty eyes when smiling...just sayin ;)

What a fun evening!

Lori said...

that looks like such a fun day! i'm glad you were able to go down.

i LOVE addie's face when ursula comes out. classic.

Janiel said...

What a great time!! I'm jealous!! :) Tell your mom Hi :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Andrea said...

Cute girls! What a fun night!