Monday, November 29, 2010

love good deals, love holiday cards :)

I don't often post about online deals and such, but this time I decided it was well worth it.

I really love Shutterfly.com. I've printed a few books through their site before and they've all turned out to be fabulous. I did books one year for Jed's parents and my parents for Christmas, and they all loved them. You can even print a book from you blog there. It's a super easy site to use too. They've got some seriously cute Christmas cards right now and they're doing an awesome promotion right now to get cards printed for free-woot!

Check out their cards here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

Don't you love them? I sure do. SO if you're wanting to get some of these for the holidays, do what I did. Click this link http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/. If you're a blogger, you're in. I'm all about


I think that now that so much is done online, there are very few opportunities to get anything exciting in the mail :) I LOVE this time of year because I love seeing festive holiday cards in my mailbox. Makes me happy.
 
Happy Holidays Friends!

1 comments:

Netti said...

Dude, I LOVE getting mail, and it really is such a rarity these days. If you end up sending out a Christmas card, will you PRETTY PLEASE include me on your list so I can get some real live mail? :)

PS. I love making those shutterfly style books, love, love, love!