Sunday, December 28, 2008

Best Christmas Ever!

Well Jed and I have had 6 great Christmas days together now and I have to say this one takes the cake! Addie made our day SO MUCH FUN! She was so darling in the morning playing with her new toys....sure she had no idea why they were there, but she didn't care! New toys!! Why ask questions? Here are some pictures that sum up our week of Christmas fun....


Addie and great grandma Lynette on Christmas Eve


Grandma Lynette and Grandpa Darrell gave her this little rocking chair- she LOVED it! She sat in it and immediately started rocking.

Fun new big girl toy! She loves this...and like Maddux, she too has already used hers as a walker on the hard floors ;)

Who doesn't love cookie monster? You can see she does!
Funny face girl....the tongue helps coordination when playing I suppose.


Most important meal of the day right? I made Creme Brule french toast, sausage for Jed...along with hot chocolate- Mmmmm perfection!



New jammies from grandma and grandpa Rees- she's giving them a love :)My nephews Deacon and Beckam with grandma and grandpa- all of their first Christmas's! Btw, I have pictures of Addie with all her grandparents on the sidebar from Christmas, so I didn't put them in the post.





Papa Steve showing Addie the pretty dress he got her for Christmas....SO cute I could die! We ended up having a little slumber party there on Christmas since the snow was so crazy. We didn't really mind and I don't think Papa and Grammy did either ;)

I hope that you all had as wonderful of a Christmas as we did! We missed those of you who we didn't see.

4 comments:

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Logan got that same mix table and has also used it as a walker. He loves that toy. He dances to his hearts delight. Isn't Christmas so much for fun with a kid? I certainly thought so. Glad you all had a great one and hope you and Jed got some good things too!

Megan said...

Mmmm. That breakfast sure looks tasty. A little nicer than the bowl of Wheat CHex I just ate. LOL. That rocking chair is so cute and so is that last dress. I heart dresses like that. Addie is such a doll. I am glad you guys had a good Christmas. It was so fun to see you the other day!

Marilyn said...

I can't believe how much fun little Addie was on Christmas. She is such a sweet happy little spirit. I think she is the best therapy in the whole world. I just cant seem to get enough of her. What an amazing gift she has been to our family!

mph said...

I love that dress she is wearing in the pic and the one she got as a present!! I love cute dresses for girls. I am sad now because my oldest who will be 9 in a week won't wear anything too fru fru anymore!