Sunday, December 7, 2008

Friday night lights :)

Can you say Christmas card?? :)


Friday night Jed and I took Addie to the Christmas Village in Ogden. We figured since she loves our light up polar bear that she would love it. Haha, she kinda didn't really care too much about any of it though. She looked around but didn't make much noise or point like she usually does....maybe the combination of being sleepy, completely confined to being bundled up and cold. It was still fun and she sure is a cute little stay puff marshmellow!

I know, could she be more bundled up? Poor kiddo

My two favorite friends :) Aren't they so cute?!

Addie decided to fall asleep on the way home, which was planned....then decided to wake up and be wired for an hour and a half after, which was not planned. She was quite cute in her new Christmas jammies though so I let it slide.

7 comments:

Hillary said...

So fun! How did she do with the cold? Isn't it so funny when you put so much effort into something you think they will LOVE and then they could care less about it? She is looking adorable.

Megan said...

I love little bundled one with their rosy cheeks peeking through. She is so dang cute. I would let anything slide too!

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Ah good old Christmas Village. She reminds me of the Christmas Story kid with all his layers he could harldy move. Except a million times cuter of course. You guys are such a cute family!

mlewrkmn said...

Oh my goodness. I love bundling the kids up to enjoy the winter wonderland! How FUN!

Netti said...

I wish I had Christmas jammies like that!! I wish they made grown up jammies with the little feeties.

Emmy said...

You have such a cute little family! That first picture is definitely Christmas card material. It's perfect!

Jodi and Dan said...

Oh, she is so adorable! I love how you can see her smiling even with the binky in her mouth.