Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dear Snow,

So I know that the song says that I'm dreaming of a white Christmas....but STOP already! I'm so done with you and Christmas isn't even here yet. I've had enough..... my house supposedly has beautiful mountain views.....well you know what I see right now? THIS-

Do you see mountains? NO, because it is a freaking white out blizzard. I've been trapped here for 2 days now and I'm going stir crazy....oh what will I do in January?! Last year I had a newborn I didn't want to take anywhere so I was good. We'll see how well I do this year haha..

Jed's poor car...it got the boot so he could put the truck in the garage since he's driving that to work now...

So snow, if you don't mind...we're glad that you've given us snow but we've had enough of you. Now I ask that you go away so we can travel around the next 2 days in peace. (I'm so demanding)

Sincerely,
Jenny

6 comments:

Netti said...

Can I add a ps. to this letter?

PS. You really should only come one day a year, and that day is Christmas Eve so we can have a white Christmas, (but make sure you don't stick to the roads so we can all drive safely to grandparents houses) then you should go along on your merry way and leave us all be!!!!!

Sincerely,
Jenny's Cousin Jeanette

C and C Young said...

Totally agree. Snow is screwing up everything--I'm so mad.

Megan said...

Copy. Paste. Sincerely, Megan.

I am done with the snow!

Lori said...

i'd like to extend an addendum.... it can snow only if a) we all get free snowblowers accompanied by b) a nice little snow elf that cleans it all up for us.

sorry you're stuck friend!!!

Emmy said...

Yes! I totally second everything you said. I do think a white Christmas is beautiful, but a little goes a long way for me. And oh, how we wish for a snowblower.

Sayyadina said...

And that is why you are so funny! HA HA HA!