Sunday, January 4, 2009

Addie's first Birthday party!

So, I can't believe that I'm actually posting birthday pictures of my baby, but I am!! Technically she's not one until Thursday....I'm holding on to her being under a year till then. Here are a few pictures from our fun little party- thanks everyone who came! Addie loved the presents and seeing you all :)
Yep, that would be a tutu on my daughter. I'm sure you're not surprised- SO cute! I loved it. Thanks Cid for making them for the little girlies this Christmas. It was a perfect party outfit :)

Can't have a birthday without cake....I decided to make two actually. A butterfly cake, and then a little teddy bear cake for Addie to have to herself. The bear didnt' turn out as cute as I'd hoped, ah well.

Addie didn't seem to understand what to do with the cake in front her. Once mom gave her a taste, she was liking it though. She just put little bites in her mouth though...what a dainty little girl hee hee....I totally thought she'd grab that thing and it would be everywhere (hence the shirtless baby)

7 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Addie (on Thursday)! hehe. She is so dang cute. I love the tutu. I made one for Anna too and I think they are so much fun. Your little girl is such a little girl and I love it.

Niki said...

So sad that we couldn't make it, she looks so cute! Birthday's are the best and honestly before you know it she will be having her second one. Give her a birthday hug and kiss for us.

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Happy early birthday Addie! Love the tutu and all the pink. What a fun girly party. Enjoy the last few days of her being under 1.

Marilyn said...

Addie is the luckiest little baby in the world! She has the best little mommy and daddy! Makes me happy to see her in such great hands. Love her so much and she couldn't be sweeter!

Jennie Taylor said...

Jenny, Adorable cakes! I think it's funny how few little one-year-olds actually dive into the cake. Both of my kids and all my nieces/nephews have had to be coaxed into it. Happy Birthday, little Addie!!

Lori said...

awww happy birthday lil friend!

Emmy said...

That little girl is just the cutest, and I can't believe she's already one year old! Happy Birthday, little Addie!