Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ahhh..... spring, love and forever

Everytime I'm at the temple grounds I feel so peaceful..... like I could just sit there and breathe the clean spring air and enjoy the perfect temperature with my sweetheart forever..... That's the other feeling I always get at the temple. The reminder that my sweet little family who I love more than anything is mine FOREVER! It is a wonderful feeling.

We went down to the JSB at Temple square for my cousin Jeanette's wedding dinner (see gorgeous bride below) and we took a little stroll through the temple grounds. The spring flowers were breathtaking! I had to post some pictures, even though I just posted some from Ogden a couple of weeks ago.....Enjoy......





(I stole a kiss)

I've never seen tulips this color or this big- I was in LOVE! Enjoy them tomorrow....they're going away in the next few days I hear for summer flowers to be planted. .....This is a third of the pictures I took....I got a little camera happy :)

6 comments:

Niki said...

So pretty, our spring here is already over and even though we get pretty flowers it's nothing like that.

Megan said...

Nothing like the pretty temples grounds/flowers and yummy JSB food :) It makes for a good day.

Maria said...

Those flowers are gorgeous! I love tulips so much! They are my favorite flower, probably because you only have a short time to appreciate them. I always miss the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point for some stupid reason. Maybe next year...

Marilyn said...

Wow the flowers were almost as beautfil as the bride! Congrates to Jeanette and her new husband! It looks like it was a perfect day!
love Marilyn

10zfam said...

i love pics of the flowers, temple grounds always look so pretty

KariAnn Urry Tensmeyer

ps. can i get your email address so i can send you an invite to my blog?

Netti said...

I'm stealing that picture of us!! so glad you took one. I wish I could've chatted with you more at the wedding dinner! But that just means now we need to plan a girls night!! And/or a double date. :) Love all those pictures of the flowers.

PS. Your Mothers day post made me get all teary. Love your mom. Love you.