Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom

I have a lot of pictures from this weekend that I'll post later, but for now I just wanted to write about having a mom and being a mom.

Mom, I am so grateful that I was blessed with an amazing mother who has taught me, supported me, and loved me immensely my whole life. You continue to teach, support and show your love every day to me and I couldn't ask for a better mom. So I hope that you know how much you mean to me and how much I love you. Thanks for always being there as a mom and a best friend!

Addison, you are a blessed little girl. You have wonderful grandparents and family who all love you dearly. Their guidance and examples have helped me to be the best mom that I can be for you. I know that I am FAR from perfect. Being your mom has given more more joy than I ever thought was possible. I thank my Father in Heaven everyday for sending you to me and your daddy. Thank you for teaching me more than I've taught you and for loving me in return. I love you more than you'll ever imagine!! You are my little sweetie and always will be!