Friday, May 29, 2009

WATER!

"Water! Water!" Yet another new word Addie can say. I'm pretty sure she's saying new words every single day now. Water has become a favorite one the past few days.....mostly due to the fact that this girl LOVES being in water. A few of her reasons for having an obsession with it?
Fashionable Swimwear
Sweet New Life Vest
(Okay, really this is for mommy cause Addie is waaay too fast to catch!)


This Place!!
"This place" is the South Ogden Nature Park behind the OAC and it seriously rules! They have playgrounds, lots of grass, pavilions for picnicing and this awesome splash pad. We took her here last year when she could barely sit on her own and she loved it. It is CRAZY to see what a difference a year makes! Here is Addie rediscovering it today.....

The look on her face in this one is priceless! This was once she got into it....took a few minutes for her to become okay with getting sprayed in the face with cold water.

Looking so proud to be all wet and playing like the big kids.

She also discovered one of my favorite summer past times.....sitting on a towell eating snacks in the sun. Ahhh....gotta love summer!

10 comments:

C and C Young said...

okay...so we are definitely coming up soon to go to this place!!! Maddux would LOVE IT. How fun. I love her swimsuit--she is just too cute!!!

Maria said...

How fun! I wish they had places like that when I was growng up!

Megan said...

Hey 'so proud' is stinkin cute! We bought a life vest for Anna last year because she tried to swim on her own when we go to the pool and for boating...too bad she screams bloody murder with it in. It puts a damper in things. Hopefully we can all have a play date at that splash pad sometime this summer - it looks way fun!

Niki said...

I am so glad that UT finally got a splash pad, we love those here because I feel like they are safer and I can take Lizzie to them by myself. We will have to go a lot this summer can't wait to play with you guys soon!

The Metz Family said...

I love the so proud picture! so stinking cute!!!!! oh my gosh i love thta little baby... cant wait till she has a cousin and we can go play with her.

Melissa Rees said...

How cute is that swimsuit?! You need to take me to this swim place. I bet Deacon would love it!

Chelsie said...

ah we never went to that water park when we lived up there, but i heard it's so much fun, and you can't beat free!

Jodi and Dan said...

That look so fun! I think I would like to play there. :)

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

I totally want to check out this park. Looks way fun. We should plan a playdate there sometime soon.

Emmy said...

That place was a blast! My kids still talk about it and ask when we're going there again. Addie looks so cute in her little swimsuit!