Friday, May 1, 2009

Buddies, Cousins, and BUBBLES

(warning- picture overload)
Fun in the Sun-- we have loved the warm days lately. We've played outside everyday that it hasn't rained and Addie could seriously live outdoors. We've got to get this girl camping :) This is one of Addie's favorite games. She has me run with her and then swing her so that she kicks the ball. Her giggle is SO CUTE when we do this.

Chillin with dad on the grass. The only place that she seems to sit for more than 5 seconds. Look how cute they are.... resemblance? She is definitely her daddy's girl!



Last week we got to have Jaylee and Reagan come and sleep over while their mom and dad were on a trip. The girls were so darling and they entertained each other really well. I was nervous about having 3 kids instead of 1 for a day, but they were great.


Addie and Jaylee
Reagan, Addie and Jaylee (promise they didn't sit here in front of the TV the whole time)
Reagan and Addie shared a bath and neither one was quite sure how they felt about that. Check out Reagan's hair though- awesome!
Addie showed Reagan the ropes the next morning. "Here's where mommy keeps the place mats and dish towels...... this are SO fun to play with." Reagan agreed.
The wired before the tired.... well if you look at Regs, she's just plain tired. Haha, gotta love Jaylee in this picture. She was totally posing for us, picture after picture. She was playing slumber party :) She was excited to sleep on our big guest bed. She also informed me that Reagan needed to sleep in our room and not hers or she wouldn't be able to sleep..... of course I obliged to my guest's request!
Today- we got to play with my nephew Grady and niece Taylor. We had fun at the playground close to our house.


Yep that is my kid actually sitting in one spot long enough to take a picture- amazing!

So if you're ever wondering how to entertain kids under age 5....(or over 25 tee hee) two words--BUBBLE MACHINE!!! This thing rocks. We actually bought it a few years ago one time when Grady came to spend the night at our house. It's been sitting in our garage ever since. Well we busted that bad boy out today and they all LOVED IT!

Taylor in the bubbles


Grady was trying to Karate chop them and kick them.....boys will be boys. It cracked me up! Oh I love my nephews and nieces!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds like you have been busy watching all sorts of kids. So when can I send mine to your house to watch? ;) Bubbles are the cheapest best entertainment ever. Only my kid runs down the street chasing them and then complains to me that they are 'stinker pots' because they ran away. Hmmmm. Wonder where she heard that one?!

Lori said...

awww thanks for watching my girls. they had a blast. i love the pictures!!!

Niki said...

I am so glad that you are practicing up for when we come home,haha. Looks like you have been having a lot of fun. Addie will start to expect lots of friends at her house all of the time. Good Luck!

mlewrkmn said...

Wow...those kids are gorgeous! What are their names..Grady and Taylor? Whoever the parents are are sure lucky. hahaha. Just teasin. Thanks again Jen. My kids love you and so do I.