Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Car!!

We bought a new car this week.... pretty sweet eh?
It's an '09 Little Tikes Limited Edition Cozy Coupe.


Addie LOVES this car!! She's been coveting one by the playground for awhile now.....and by coveting, I mean throwing a HUGE tantrum when I PRY her away from it after the kid is nice enough to share it. Soooo daddy broke down and bought this for her. He couldn't even get it put together before she was in it playing. I put her to bed and the next morning she came down and was so excited to play with it. She kept saying "Car! car!.....Daddy....car!"

9 comments:

Niki said...

She is definitely her daddy's little girl. Isn't that what Jed says every morning when he wakes up? Looks like fun, we never got Lizzie one of those but I remember playing with ours forever we literally drove that one into the ground, good times.
Just tell her to watch out for hills there's no breaks on those things.

Pieces of Us said...

Haha so cute. Beckam would love that. Where did you get it?

Megan said...

Those cars are always a hit and she looks as though she is thoroughly loving it. Anna loves going to my cousins house because she knows she can play with the car. We have yet to break down and buy one though - I am sure it is a good investment. I need something for the backyard so I can just stick her out there for the whole summer ;)

10zfam said...

so fun, my kids play with a car like that at their grandmas and they love it

McBride Family said...

sweet ride - i need to get me one of those for my little kiddies. addie is too cute!

Melissa Rees said...

So cute! Can't wait until Deacon can ride one!

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Probably the best car purchase you will make. I don't think Logan has seen one of these yet. We have lame toays. So fun for her though.

Jenny said...

Yes this car is a good investment. I figure it'll last for as many kids we have! We got it at Walmart, as they're near impossible to find on KSL or the like. Really though, why would you ever get rid of a classic like this? Been around 30 years, and has hardly changed...gotta love it!

Jennie Taylor said...

The Cozy Coup is a timeless classic!! I have never met a kid who didn't completely love it! The '09 edition is cute--bug eyes, and all :)