Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Fun!

PARADE

Addie loved the fire trucks, horses, giant dancing cups, and candy of course! She had fun hanging out with our parade peeps- Ashley, Ian, Whit, Chris, & Papa Steve all joined us for the fun. The weather was perfect since it was overcast too.

Addie and her papa

Our family at the parade


POOL PARTY
Addie loves the big floaty at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It's like a floating pool. She puts toys in it and floats around. So fun!

Cousin Deacon joined in the fun too- he LOVED it!

Addie playing with her daddy in the pool

Cousin Beckam deciding he was okay with water. It took him a little bit to warm up to the idea, but then he was happy and playing.

Deacon striking a pose once again....what a cutie


BBQ & FIREWORKS
Some of the crew hanging out waiting to eat. We had delicious pulled pork sandwiches, my snicker-apple salad, other yummy food and homemade blackberry ice cream for dessert! We didn't even same room for s'mores can you believe that?!

So the in the Weller family we do fireworks right. Kickin' sound system. Awesome view of WHS stadium's fireworks. Can't get any better can it? Oh, wait, my kid sleeping like a baby upstairs while we party....yes, yes indeed it rocked.

Jed on sound duty. He has his iPod hooked up to the sound system blasting the
"1812 Overture" for the finale.

Ooooooh, Ahhhhh...... yay pretty!

My father-in-law even has this sweet light up flag!
God Bless the USA!! Hope you all had a great Independence Day!

7 comments:

Lori said...

of course the wellers do fireworks that way. made me smile.

you guys look super cute! glad you had a great day!

Netti said...

Umm, I want one of those big floaty things!!! Also, I think I need your snicker-apple salad!!! Hello. That sounds incredible!

Netti said...

PS. You should email me the recipe.;)

Niki said...

Love the first picture it's so cute! It looks like you guys had so much fun I love summer holidays. Let's play this week, k?

Megan said...

You guys know how to party - I think I should join you sometime. Especially with the snicker apple salad - one of my faves. Addie looks adorable in her 4th of July gear. I am pretty upset I didn't take any pictures this year.

Maria said...

What a great party! I love those pictures! Deacon and his cousins are so cute and I'm glad they are able to get together so often. If I could find a man maybe I could get Deacon a cousin on his mom's side!

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

Oh, the memories of the N.Ogden parade... Glad you guys had a good day!