Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Addison is 18 Months Old!

I swear it feels like she should be about 6 months old or something.....it is weird. I can't believe how she's transforming from a baby into a kid. It is bittersweet. But SO MUCH FUN! She's at a very fun age (sans the tantrums).

She stills loves social gatherings, charming strangers, and talking. talking. talking! It amazes me how much babies change from day to day and month to month. I keep thinking of her birthday and I am so amazed at how much she's changed since then. We sure love this little girl more than anything in the world!! Who wouldn't? Look at these eyes......
Some of my favorite things Addie says right now are

Hold You?


Luvvu (love you)


Cuddle


cancakes (pancakes), peta (pizza), burger.....fries? (she loves good food)

She has started to put two words together (or sounds a least) which is also fun. She also loves when we read books to her, and watching her "show" which is usually Baby Einstein or WordWorld. Oh, and she'll tell you which one she's requesting..... lol- this girl knows what she wants. (like running away during family pictures)


She adores her family and friends and loves to say all their names when she sees them in pictures. She's becoming a blogger already haha. Today I pulled up Lori's blog and she was so excited to look at pics of Jaylee, Reagan and Lori. She also looked and baby Charlie and Lizzie on Niki's blog. Then she looked at cousins Deacon and Beckam from my previous post :) she wanted to hold them all she said. Oh what a sweetie. LOVE this girl!


We got new family/Addie pictures taken by the lovely Amanda so I'll post some more soon. They're super cute, as you can see.

8 comments:

Pieces of Us said...

I can't believe she is that old already either. I swear it seems like you just had her!!

p.s. your family pics are super cute!

Lori said...

time HAS flown by, I swear you just told me you were pregnant. i can't wait to see more pictures!

Netti said...

These new pictures are precious!! Can't wait to see more!

I can't believe she's already that old! She is seriously one of the cutest little girls around!! Love your cute family!

Melissa Rees said...

Love the new pictures and blog layout!! Addie is such a doll!

Niki said...

So cute! Let's play this weekend k?

Megan said...

She is such a doll - we need to get together soon so I our kiddos can play. They only get more fun and smarter each day too - I love watching kids grow. I know people get sad thinking how their kid is not a baby anymore, but I love it. Even with the tantrums - I love this age! ;)

Maria said...

She is a cutie. Congrats to you on such a great kid!

Chelsie said...

the pictures turned out so blasted cute i love it! and i love all the new little things that she is saying