Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summertime....and the living is BUSY

When you look down at your camera and see that you've got over 500 photos in only a couple of weeks, you realize why you're so tired :)

First off....I got another new nephew!!
Baby Trace arrived on June 21st. Big brother Kemmer was excited to tell me about him.

We've been having a lot of play dates, get-togethers and fun! I had to break it all up into 3 posts to not overwhelm myself, or my bloggin buds. Oh and please don't judge me for how many pictures you see including cupcakes in this and the other 2 posts....I'm making myself promise to not bake this week....we'll see. For real though, 4 batches of cupcakes in one week...plus some other treats= some serious gym time this week.

We loved being able to play with Lori and her girlies while they were in town. They came over one night for some food and so we could watch SYTYCD.

Last Monday was our last official Max day. We sure love this little friend. That morning just before he came over Addie said "Max is the best buddy ever." Um, freaking cute, no?
We'll still be playing with our buddy, but he's getting a baby brother, Connor, this week who will be able to join in the fun as well.

We met up with Lori and the girls for one last play date before they went back to Georgia. Addie kept saying afterwards. "They live in Georgia. It's far...they just are at their grandma's for a little bit" Yes, my dear...it IS far. So yay for time to play together!

We went to my house for some baking time, which all kids get on board with.
Shocking....we made cupcakes :)


Tuesday we went to a WHS get-together (of people much older than me hee hee)
What? Did you not read the part about cupcakes...yep we took some cupcakes with us.

They had a SWING-- Addie adores swings


Movie date night with Daddy!
Jed took Addie and I out to see "Toy Story 3" on Wednesday night. It was so stinking cute and funny. Oh and we totally cried at the end. Yep, we're awesome. We also enjoyed some delicious pizza at the Pizzaria, where Jed received a rockin' lap full of cokes....for the second time in his life. He's like a waitress spill magnet. Poor girl. It was her first night and she almost cried. Luckily Jed's cute and gave her a hug so she felt better. I like him.

On a not-so-fun note...Addie got an ear infection
This is the happiest I've seen her at a doctor's office in over a year. Whew. This of course was before she came in...but she's getting less terrified of the doctor, so that's a bonus. I was sad that she needed antibiotics. She's never had to use any before. Pretty good streak though. Thankfully she's feeling much better!

This was very much an in-a-nutshell post. Don't expect the same for the Founder's Day and 4th of July posts. I took a LOT of pictures. Hope that all of you are having a fun, busy summer too!

1 comments:

Van and Lori said...

yay for fun! i just posted the pic of all 3 of us from the SYTYCD party so you have more than just a pic of our kids together from me being in town. lol.

sorry about addie, sad.