Monday, September 8, 2008

8 Months Old

Addie is 8 months old today! Such a big girl! I can't believe how fast the months go by, I know she'll be a year old before we know it....sigh.
She's rolling all over the place now! She always hated rolling to her tummy, but now she's figured out she can keep going to get places and my house/life haven't been the same since. She's working on the crawling. She's quite motivated, just has to figure it out a little better. Within the month I know she'll be all over the place! Baby proofing to come very soon!!

- She weighs 17 lbs and is 27 inches long
- She loves to eat her cereal with fruit in the morning and her veggies at night
- She has now decided that anything that we put in our mouths she wants, even though she can't have most of it
- She's saying more and more sounds...instead of just "ooh and ahh", she has added "ga, goo, dada, bleh, baa".....haha more to follow I'm sure! This girl wants to talk!
- She still LOVES bathtime! She seriously soaked my floor this morning splashing. I couldn't grab a camera quick enough....
- She loves naps with mommy or daddy and will roll and grab our faces when she wakes up....too sweet

5 comments:

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Happy 8 months old! We are not ready for the baby proofing at our house either. Logan rolls all over the house and just has a blast. I don't know if his mom and dad are ready for the crawling.

C and C Young said...

Time is flying by too fast! She is really so cute. I hope you are doing better this week and that things are looking up. M rolls everywhere too and it is so crazy...I miss the days of plopping him in one place and having him stay there! He used to be so low maintenance.

Niki said...

Yeah 8 months, you guys have no idea how much work you are in for once they become mobile. Good Luck we love you guys!

Pieces of Us said...

Holy smokes! Where is the time going? Of course she wants to talk..she's just like her mom and Grandma! =) She will be teaching Beckam tricks in no time!

Megan said...

She sounds just as adorable as she looks! The mobilty thing is great - I know everyone says it sucks cause they get into everything (which is true) but it is so much easier for them to entertain themselves. And the talking thing is great cause now Anna can tell me what is bothering her, what she wants, etc.. But seriously the kid never shuts up and can give me a serious head ache. I am sure this is just pay back for me as a child. And I am gessing Addie will be the same ;) haha. Good luck!