Thursday, September 18, 2008

Congrats Whitney and Chris

Jed's little sister, Whitney got married Friday! Here are a few pictures. I didn't take very many cause I was doing a lot of running around. Aren't they cute and happy together?! :)

Here is Addie with Chris's little sister Laureen- cute little girls!

What wedding day isn't complete without the bride pounding a burger from Wendy's right before the reception? Haha, Whit was going to starve to death otherwise.....I spared her and didn't post the pic of her and the burger. Although I think it'd be a great Wendy's ad ;)
To see a couple of her gorgeous bridals, go to Janet's blog.

The after party! Addie's favorite part of the wedding was afterwards when everyone was taking stuff down in the tent and uncle Dustin ran around with her on his shoulders letting her see all the paper lanterns she's been eyeing all week. Sorry it is blurry...still cute though.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Looking at those pictures makes me ready for fall with their wedding colors! It looks way pretty. After Ross and I got married he wanted to go to McDonalds (yuck!) so we went in our wedding clothes and all and I sat there and watched him eat his Big Mac and everyone else watched us wondering what we were doing. LOL. I wish you would have posted her eating the hamburger...oh well....

C and C Young said...

addie is seriously so cute and so happy!!! I love her cute dress and headband---what a little fashionista

Niki said...

Yeah for two wedding summers, especially when they are over! Love Addie's dress and love the colors they are beautiful. Talk to you soon.

Lori said...

YAY for the cute couple! and YAY for a super cute little girl!

C and C Young said...

Oh man! I'm so sorry you guys got sick--it is NO FUN. M is doing a lot better and I am so happy--I'm sending "get well" vibes your way!